» Return to About
Ozanam Inn Case Manager
Ozanam Inn, a homeless shelter and service provider, is in search of a full-time Case Manager. The position works as part of the case management team and reports to the Deputy Director/DOP. Excellent knowledge of support services programs, working with the homeless population, and experience with HMIS data bases, strong interpersonal communication skills, and superior attention to detail are a must.
- Assists individuals, families, veterans, and all homeless in assessment for appropriate services.
- Assists in monitoring the implementation of case plans including the timelines and tasks of the individual responsible.
- Maintain organization of case records for each client.
- Primary responsible for identifying community resources to best suit psychosocial needs, restores residents to optimal social environments, and help clients stabilize and regain independence with coordination from Director of Programs.
- Assist with transportation assistance for clients to keep needed appointments and obtain services.
- Assists clients exiting homelessness and provides follow up services.
- Provides referral for counseling and substance abuse services where needed.
- Maintains understanding and cultural competency of issues related to clients.
- Demonstrates knowledge about the systemic factors affecting homelessness and best practices in homeless case management.
Will report directly to Deputy Director/Director of Programs.
Please submit a Cover Letter with your salary requirements and a resume to email@example.com or mail to Gail Martin Ratleff, 843 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130.
Ozanam Inn believes that equal opportunity for all employees is important for the continuing success of our organization. Accordingly, this agency will nor discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual handicap, veteran status or non-job related factors in the hiring, promoting, demoting, training transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees based on qualifications and the requirements of the job.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, pension plan, vacation, holidays, and sick leave.